Oh Lumpy! She will be missed. She really was a great dog and a staple of the Jurren's Family. We always enjoyed her friendly greetings. We are thinking about you all and glad she is no longer in pain.
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. I wish all of you had been able to know Sophie. She never got angry or so much as nipped at anyone. She loved kids, adults, cats, dogs, though other cats and dogs didn't always appreciate her affection! I will miss her joyful spirit in my home.
5 comments:
I truly believe dogs become a part of the family; I am so so sorry to hear about your loss! Please know I am thinking about you and your family!!!!
Oh Lumpy! She will be missed. She really was a great dog and a staple of the Jurren's Family. We always enjoyed her friendly greetings. We are thinking about you all and glad she is no longer in pain.
Amy, sorry to hear about your loved one, sounds like she was loved a millions times over. Dogs are staples in life!
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. I wish all of you had been able to know Sophie. She never got angry or so much as nipped at anyone. She loved kids, adults, cats, dogs, though other cats and dogs didn't always appreciate her affection! I will miss her joyful spirit in my home.
I know that right now your house is very quiet. She is in peace and in your hearts forever. (We lost a dog this year too.)
Your family is in our prayers in this hard time.
Post a Comment