
What the? Oh yeah, it's true. This is the gift from my parents that I was talking about. A cement Sophie. I guess now we have the perfect dog. She doesn't need to be fed; she doesn't wake you up to go outside; and she still guards the house. When spring comes, we'll put her outside. I need to do a little bit of work on her to get her to look like Sophie. For one, she needs the little dollup of whipped cream on her neck - that's why I called her "Pumpkin." She looked like a piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top.
Here's where the real Sophie is for now:
I haven't decided where to put her ashes, but for now, they are in the tin canister with the paw prints. At least she was here for Christmas.
1 comment:
Does she have lumps?! Ha! I can't get over how real she looks! That is so cool!!
Post a Comment