Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Little Professor That Could

I think I can; I think I can; I think I can!

Yes boys and girls. We've hit that time of the semester where the mountain of research essays grows larger every day but the time in which to conquer them grows smaller. I do manage to get them all graded in time, but I don't know how. I slip into a grading coma and wake up on the last day of the semester with no memory of what I did, just glimpses of Works Cited pages and in-text citations and screams of horror. You know that the brain blocks out what it cannot process! That is comforting to all those students who put their faith in me to grade their essays fairly! HA!

The Christmas cards are in the mail!!! The kids' program is Sunday. My semester ends next Friday, and then it's Christmas. I still need to wrap presents and frost cookies. I think I can; I think I can; I think I can!!

I hope all of you are surviving your busy holidays too. It sounds like Chell is super duper busy and with Jason gone, she's got double trouble! Things are busy for Kate and CJ too. CJ doesn't even have a spare moment to blog. It's getting serious!

No comments: