Aminator's Mind
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Christmas Program
Here's a couple of pictures of the kids before we left home for the Sunday School Christmas program at church.
And here's a picture of Lauren and I singing "Away in a Manger" during the program.
Keep checking my tally of research essays left to grade. You'll find it on the right under "What I'm Reading."
ENJOY THE PAIN
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Enjoy
Adam Glass
Brad Nelson, RKC
Brett Jones, RKC
Craig
David Whitley, RKC
Jersey Kettlebell - Mike Stehle
Kate
Kenneth Jay - The Dane of Pain
Mark Reifkind, RKC
Check out what people are saying about Brad Nelson - my trainer
RKC Instructors
Check out this video of the RKC
Enjoy the Pain
Lauren & Conner
Sophie
I miss your presence in the house
Blog Archive
►
2008
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(39)
▼
December
(13)
E3 - Looking Forward
I Can Do It
I'm Seeing Ghosts!
What Would Christmas Be Without Kids?
Winter Beauty
Christmas Program
Cookies, Cookies, Cookies
Lauren and the Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
The Little Professor That Could
How to Mess with a Squirrel
Where's Craig-O?
Santa #4 and Boxers
You Will Be Missed
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
About Me
Amy Jurrens
View my complete profile
My Frequented Websites
Dragon Door - THE Kettlebell Resource
Kinetic Edge Performance
Z Health Website
Jurrens Funeral Home
George Webcam - Check out the big city LIVE
No comments:
Post a Comment