Saturday, December 8, 2007

How to Mess with a Squirrel

Take one pickup and add one trailer.
Mix in one Harley Davidson Heritage Softail.
An inch of snow
and Kory on the Harley on the trailer.
Drive for two blocks.
Slam on the brakes when encountering a squirrel.
Watch the squirrel mock the crazy Kory on the Harley.

Chill.

Voila! A totally messed up squirrel.


I swear to God - the squirrel stopped dead in its tracks, looked at Kory on his Harley on the trailer, and laughed its ass off at him. The squirrel ran out in front of the pickup all ready to end its sorry life. Then it saw a spectacle quite unlike anything it had seen before: a human on a Harley in the middle of a snowstorm. The squirrel had found its will to live! No hairy carey for the squirrel. Just a good laugh and back to the tree to tell the tale.

I wish I had my camera to capture the "cute" moment!


Kory - you keep me smiling! Thanks for the memories!

2 comments:

K.Newgard said...

OMG, this is to funny! I can only imagine how this scene looked!

CJ said...

thanks for the Poem --- And I know that it was JerBear who voted that he had enough.... Come on Jer>>