Saturday, November 3, 2007

Good Week, Crazy Week, More Ahead

Good Week
  • Got the official "Diculous Support Crew" t-shirts and on their way to FL.
  • Winning the Instructor Halloween Challenge at NCC. Pizza party for my students!!
  • Name change for funeral homes official.
  • Got in all my training!
  • No more neck pain!
  • Out of grading hell!
  • Found new, black boots in Sioux Falls today.
  • Sophie will live for awhile more. No heart failure.

Crazy Week
  • Trick or Treating on the golf cart - this works great people. I will continue this mode of trick or treating in the future. Definitely one of my better ideas.
  • Taking Jake trick or treating with us.
  • Having chili afterwards with Kory, Julie and the boys.
  • Having a weird, gross smell in my kitchen that I couldn't find the source of.
  • Finding the smell was a stupid squash on my counter.
  • My dryer broke down, but my dad found a broken wire and fixed it in less than 1/2 hour.
  • Doing dishes and seating people at the play this weekend. This is the last night. This is fun, but it really makes for a long week. Think Doug and Becky and half price drinks. Nuff said.
  • Brought a Kate Kare Package to Sheldon last night. I gotta know how it all comes out Kate!!!!

More Ahead

  • Parent-teacher conferences Monday.
  • Lots going on at work - meetings, getting ready to be gone, etc.
  • New week of training.
  • Packing for FL.
  • Massage!!!!!
  • Kids start piano lessons Wednesday.

I'll get everything done, one step at a time. Seriously, focus!!!!!! I don't how much, if at all, I'll blog this week. I'll see how everything goes for me.

Here's a few pics of the kids from Halloween.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Short, sweet and to the point! Love the pics too.

Anonymous said...

seriously-you need to enter your daughter's pic in some contest or something: she is beautiful!!
Like mother; like daughter :)
Of course your son is hot too! Wow this sounds kind of creepy of me; should I take it back? oh heck no, your kids are gorgeous someone needs to brag for you!!!!!!