Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sick and Tired

So, I had a great time in Florida with Team Kate Monster. Our athlete did not disappoint us! The Jurrens Funeral Home is definitely signing Kate for another year.


Monday was a typical Monday, just getting back into the groove. I got up Tuesday and taught my early class and headed to Sheldon. From out of nowhere, WHAM!! A cold blindsides me. WTF? I went home at 11:00 am, crawled in bed at noon and slept until 4:00. Geez Louise! I slept nine hours last night, got up and taught my 8:00 am class, went to the doc, got two shots, and went back to NCC. Here I am. I'm leaving after my last class is over (2:30 ish).

I think my body just wanted to stay on the beach. Hopefully I'll be back in full swing by Friday.

Here's a few more pics of Kate from the race.


TTYL!



Here's the finish. Subtract 15 minutes off that time because her group started at 7:15 am.



Hey, just off for a little dip in the ocean. See yah later!

Don't blink! You'll miss #186 flashing past in her wetsuit. She was kickin it!

No comments: