Friday, November 23, 2007

Howdy Pilgrim!!!

Lauren was in the Thanksgiving spirit yesterday and went to the feast as a pilgrim. I could hear her messing around in her room yesterday morning. Pretty soon she came into my room and she had on this little getup. She made the pilgrim hat in school and then put on the Belle dress and apron. I think she did a pretty good job! The little pilgrim also added some first Thanksgiving trivia to the occasion. She told us what they ate at the first feast and what they wore. It was very cute!

I did get all of my Christmas decorations up yesterday. I'll put up the tree today. I'm starting to get in holiday spirit. Finally! (right Kate!)

Kate, Craig, and the boys came over Wednesday night. It was a great night. Jerry broke out the Santa Claus collection. I think Craig was a little surprised by Jerry's collection. On the surface, Jer's not really the lifesize Santa type. He spotted one of these a few years ago and was hooked ever since. We have three and he's talking about getting another today. They are collector's items. Here's some pics so you can visualize.





Well, I'm off to Sheldon to get in a little workout and hook up with Kate. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

CJ said...

Lauren looks "fabulous".. I am waiting to see Jerry's Thanksgiving Day outfit though?? Pick up the slack on this blog for your wife Jerry.. Remember she is in grading hell; what a perfect time for you to be the best spouse you can be!!