Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back from Florida - Katie Rocked!!!!!!!!

I literally just got home and had to post a few pictures of the PR setting favorite Ironman. She finished her World Championship race in 5 hours 1 minute and a few seconds - more than 30 minutes faster than her previous PR.



Here's a few pictures. Enjoy! I'll blog more later or tomorrow about the experience.


Kate's happy dance right before going to the starting line.




























Kate's transition from swimming to biking.


















Kate on the bike course. Looking good Woman!!



















2 seconds before the finish line.

















All done! Have a Coke and a smile!
















4 comments:

K.Newgard said...

Thanks for the 1st official pictures!! They are awesome! Glad you girls made it home safely!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics...awesome race. We sat at Crabby Bills tonight ans were planning 2008 race season already! I LOVE THIS SPORT!

Anonymous said...

GLAD you made it back!!! Thanks for posting the pics-I was so sad to not be there but next time...ohhhhhhhhh next time: WATCH OUT!!!!

Chelley said...

Great pics!!!! Did you hear about the speeding ticket yet? I told you I felt one coming!!! Kate thought I was kidding. Everyone thought I should have pulled the old "medical emergency" excuse for the second time in two days. Have a great week!