Brad emailed me my training for the week and included some Z Health suggestions for alleviating my neck pain. I immediately tried out what he suggested. I did it again this morning. The moves make sense to my body. I'm starting to understand which parts of the body are "connected." Pain in a certain area means a different area has movement issues.
Brad told me there is a Z Health certification in Minneapolis in March. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I want to do this soooooooooooooo badly. The problem is, it's two 3-day sessions. The first session falls the last weekend in March. In order to do both my RKC and Z Health, I'll have to be gone from work for more days that I have for vacation. It's also another couple thousand plus the hotel room. If I'm not going to be a trainer, which I might do, it's pretty expensive.
However, I LOVE Z and am fascinated by it. I want to do it to satisfy my own desire to learn. I'll keep you updated on what I decide.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Follow you heart...everything else will fall into place!
Post a Comment