My training went great Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday - not so much. I just wasn't feeling it. My neck had had enough and I was soooooooooo crabby. Thank goodness it was Whiskey Wednesday. My friend Krista put me back in place this morning. I was able to get a massage this afternoon, so I didn't do any training. Hopefully I will be ready to go on Friday.
The bright spot of my day was Naked Chinese. I got to see Kate and Craig AND Mike. That was a nice bonus. We are all excited for Florida. Craig's not so sure about our t-shirt scheme, I mean design. It says "Enjoy the Pain" on the back. I think he secretly likes the slogan, but doesn't want to admit it! Three weeks Kate!!!!!!!!!!! Can you even believe it!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
I keep pondering the journey of self-discovery and self-awakening I've been on the past six months. Brad told me to pay special attention to how I'm feeling this week. (Hence the title of this blog.) It's time to put the old me away and embrace the new me. I've started by looking at proof of my changes. All kidding aside about "not feeling it," I'm actually feeling quite pumped about my life. I'm at a better place. All I have to do is look at photos of myself to see how much better I feel now compared to a few years ago. So, here's another picture of me (left) from the same trip five years ago as the photo of me in my previous blog.
And here's a picture of me (right) from a few weeks ago. It floors me that I let myself go like I did. I just look more comfortable with myself now. Scary!!!!!!
Okay, my brain needs to rest. I've thought too much for this time of the day. Have a great weekend everyone!
-Aminator
1 comment:
WTF is this comment all about? French or something? I don't understand!
I hope you had a better day today. I was thinking about you today. I am not feeling it right no either and I think the weather has a major effect on us all. Conner needs to help us with some "sonshine".
Speaking of sun....rumor has it that it will be making its debut tomorrow!
Post a Comment