Being the problem-solver I am, I thought, "Hey, I can figure this out. If my body is in pain, I need to listen to it so I know where the problem lies. I want to figure this out on my own. I can't run to Brad every time I have a pain." So, I listened to my body.
It was telling me that my knees and ankles are what I refer to as "sticky." They feel clogged, like things aren't flowing through those joints. So I did Z for those areas in addition to my regular prescription from Brad. While doing this, I looked to the right with my eyes, while keeping my head facing forward. I also did my torso rotations and more hip joint work. By Thursday, I was remarkably better.
I can't tell you how great I feel about finding a way to alleviate my own pain. It's rather empowering. It makes me want to learn more about my body and about Z. I'm so amazed by how my body does have a way of communicating with me if I learn how to listen. Z gives me the language needed to communicate with my body. I am totally fascinated.
____________________
Oh yeah, ask me about my new necklace - it's a mini kettlebell. It's the perfect size for Barbie. In fact, she is in the basement doing windmills, swings, and Turkish get-ups. Barbie's gonna kick Ken's ass!!!!
1 comment:
I noticed the haircut and I definitely like it!!!!!
Post a Comment