Enter at your own risk people! I cannot guarantee my brain dumps will be interesting or even understandable. BUT, I hope they at least be amusing and thought-provoking. I do need a place to vent at times, so bear with me when I do that. I also plan on keeping a training log. I have some specific training goals that I will be discussing.
Thanks for the inspiration Kate Monster!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The Aminator has arrived!!!!
You rock Aminator!!!!
OMG! I love you Aminator! I can't wait to hear all about your training. Think RKC!!!!
Yes , she really did that!! What you ask ?? Hold up a sign at the hardest endurance race ever Ironman, where mind you there was 750 first time Ironman distance competitors..That said "ENJOY THE PAIN".. Of the 2.4 mile swim, oh and the 40 mph head winds on your 112 mile bike "ride" and last but not least that 26.2 marathon you have to partake in as if the previous 2 did were not painful enough... So to all who through stuff at Bob and I for that sign "SHE IS CRAZY"
Post a Comment