What?!!!? No, Jerry wasn't a pain this weekend. I literally had a pain in the ass, two in fact. I got two shots on Saturday to clear up my bronchitis. I finally had enough with feeling crappy and went to the clinic Saturday morning. Two shots and $100 later, and I'm on the mend.
Friday night JerBear and I had a blast at the Club. There was a vodka tasting and hors d'oeuvres for corporate members. Chef KC made some fabulously tasty bites as well as a fruit parfait for dessert. Our partners in crime (Katie and Craig for those who might not know) were not able to be there. We thought we would have no fun, but went anyway because we knew we would for sure have great food and drink. We ended talking with an accountant I knew from work at NCC. He introduced us to his friends and we ended up staying until 11:30 getting to know several couples from the area.
We did get to talk to our partners in crime on the phone. Kate was getting some much needed one-on-one time with her coach John in Minneapolis. With her world championship race coming up, she needs to have as much fun training as she can. I've told her for months to "Find the Fun." From what I can see, she is definitely doing that. I love seeing her confidence grow as she grows stronger both physically and mentally. Kate - you're a rock star!!!!
All right - better get my munchkins ready for bed. Back to work tomorrow. Yippee!!!!!!!!! NOT
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a rock star because I have people like you in my life!!
We sssooo missed the club also. Coach said he would have liked to have come too. He's in his off season unlike me!!
Post a Comment