I just got back from my first real workout in weeks. I've had a week off and I've been sick, so I was a bit worried that I would not be ready for the workout. Happily, I was wrong. I had to do negative pull ups (just the down part), lunges with torso rotation, crab walks, and bear crawls. I survived and I feel fantastic.
JerBear's had a rough day. He was involved with a body exhumation. The media were jerks who didn't show respect for the dead. They keep reporting things incorrectly as well. For instance, they keep talking about this woman being in a coffin. Unless she's dracula, most Americans are buried in caskets. Coffins are the diamond-shaped containers that you see in Halloween decorations. Another thing they are getting wrong has to do with the outer burial container. The casket was in a grave liner, not a vault. A vault is sealed; a grave liner is not. Try to correct people for us in the funeral industry. Thank you for your support!
All right folks. I better start something for supper. I need to be a dutiful wife (JerBear's term, not mine). He deserves a little TLC.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn media! Seriously, if they feel that they must report this then at least get the facts and terms right. They need to think of all those involved especially the family!! Thanks Jer for trying your best to keep the situation under control and not a big media field day!!!
Post a Comment