Wow! Who knew doing negative pull-ups would make my lats so sore. Okay, I did. But I was hoping it wouldn't happen to me this time. Maybe if I lose some more weight, I won't have as much weight to hold up. Then I won't be as sore.
BTW - Weigh-In Wednesday went well. I'm down 1/2 pound.
Today is a busy one. JerBear isn't feeling well, the kids have to go to the dentist and Awana, the house needs picking up before the cleaning lady comes tomorrow, we need to pack everyone for the weekend trip to Eric and Kim's (my brother and his wife), the motorcycles need to be loaded on the trailer, the lawn has to be mowed, oh, and I need to move all my stuff out of my office so it can get painted. Don't forget I have to teach four classes today as well and workout.
I'm just Amy Sunshine today, aren't I!?! I'll feel good when it's all done, right. And...............
it's Whiskey Wednesday. I'm thinking I may partake after my day is done. Is that wrong?
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What is wrong with whiskey Wednesday? Absolutely nothing!!!! Hope you have a great day! And, it really is fun to read all of these blogs!
Partake! Don't hesitate! You are a hard working super mom!!! I can't wait for the club tomorrow night!
I will send over some "Duct Tape" for you Amy.. Have fun at Whiskey Wednesday!!!
Post a Comment