Sunday night I was introduced to a new band. They just recently formed and are already putting out original songs. The lead singer is soooooooooo cute, and the guy on the keyboard is a real looker. Oh, and they are both really talented. I wish I had a music file so you could all download their music. I was able to download a few pics of the band to share with you all. Check em out!
(You'll have to scroll down a bit.)



The Barefoots put on a private concert for us Sunday night. Lauren sang and danced and played her guitar. Conner was cutting it up on the keyboard. He had the drums going and he was playing chords for Lauren to sing to. Then Daddy and I had to rate each song.
It's nice that they are finding something to do during this cold spell besides veg in front of the tv. It was also nice for me since I had to leave Monday morning for Des Moines. I had this great memory to take with me.
(You'll have to scroll down a bit.)
It's nice that they are finding something to do during this cold spell besides veg in front of the tv. It was also nice for me since I had to leave Monday morning for Des Moines. I had this great memory to take with me.
3 comments:
You had me going...I was thinking "barefoots, never heard of them!" They look fantastic, very well rounded in their musical ability!
Looks cool !! They would "Guitar Hero" on Xbox360 its a must have in your talented house hold.. I would love to Jerbear strumming it to some old classics also..
I'm guessing that they will be able to fund your retirement from royalty sales.
Post a Comment